Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

[Cloudbreak] Some services are not populated in list of exposable services via knox on CB ui

Highlighted

[Cloudbreak] Some services are not populated in list of exposable services via knox on CB ui

Explorer

hey , i am using following custom blueprint

<a href="/storage/attachments/92936-hbasehawithcompute.json">hbasehawithcompute.json</a><br>

}

but i am unable to expose hive through knox gateway as in services list its not being displayed in cloudbreak create cluster mode, can you please help in how can i enable hive jdbc access(as well other acceses) with current blueprint , or please suggest correction in blueprint

2 REPLIES 2

Re: [Cloudbreak] Some services are not populated in list of exposable services via knox on CB ui

Explorer

I think i got to know the reason , but you guys can validate it , if a component is present in more than one node then that it is not available for exposed service in knox service , i made hive server as single component and it became available through gateway, other component which need to be HA cannot be exposed in cloudbread via knox ? can you confirm ? i will look for code in repo though

Highlighted

Re: [Cloudbreak] Some services are not populated in list of exposable services via knox on CB ui

@navdeep agarwal

You are right about your presumption, HA services cannot be proxied.

You can find the relevant piece of code here:

https://github.com/hortonworks/cloudbreak/blob/master/core/src/main/java/com/sequenceiq/cloudbreak/s...

Hope this helps!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here