Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cloudbreak hadoop deployment and scaling in conjunction with Azure VSTS Pipelines

Cloudbreak hadoop deployment and scaling in conjunction with Azure VSTS Pipelines

New Contributor

I would like to be able to use Cloudbreak in conjunction with Azure VSTS Pipelines to deploy nodes and scale my Clusters in Azure rather than cloudbreak directly attaching to the Azure resource manager to deploy a SKU and a Image. Is there any way the acheive this in cloudbreak?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Cloudbreak hadoop deployment and scaling in conjunction with Azure VSTS Pipelines

New Contributor

Hi Robert, I am also interested in this question. Have you had any insight that you can share? I am currently looking at azure pipelines for that. I will let you know if anything comes up

Re: Cloudbreak hadoop deployment and scaling in conjunction with Azure VSTS Pipelines

New Contributor

Hi,

Currently we have no integration with Azure VSTS. If nodes are upscaled outside the context of cloudbreak there could be nondeterministic behavior as cloudbreak would be out of sync with the cluster's actual state.