Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cloudera Certification Environmental Issues

Cloudera Certification Environmental Issues

New Contributor

Hi I am finding it is very tough and challenging to set up exam environment in my home as you have so much restriction.I don't have any other option as my office also will not give permission to sit for this exam from office that mean even I am very much interested for certification still I can't sit for it due to this silly reason....and there may be thousands of like me facing same issue regularly due to this.

Could you please tell us why you can't take this exam from any prometric center....?  You don't care about our problem issues which we are facing now.

Requesting you,please reconsider this home exam policy and let us give exam without any further challenges with a free and cool mind.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cloudera Certification Environmental Issues

Community Manager

Hi @Nick2020 

Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com the certification team will then reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here