Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cloudera Certifications : I felt unfair

Highlighted

Cloudera Certifications : I felt unfair

New Contributor

Hey All:

I have appeared CCA131 examination three day before and while and after appearing I got the below issue.

1. The exam VM is too slow to proceed and I have complained to the proctor about this several times. But not help.

2. I'm sure i had done the output which the question asked. But The Score said 'incorrect'? no any other description,... It just like a Black Box Operation. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Cloudera Certifications : I felt unfair

Rising Star

Hi Adam,

You are welcome to share any exam feedback with the Certification Team at certification@cloudera.com.

Thank you.

Highlighted

New Contributor

i wrote a mail to you and certification@cloudera.com. . but there is no response. and i got messages "Your message wasn't delivered to certification@cloudera.combecause the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

Does it means certification@cloudera.com is unable to receive any mail??

Then how it can help me with my problem

Highlighted

Rising Star

Thank you, Adam.

Can you please resend your email to certification@cloudera.com? It could be a temporary glitch as the email address is valid and accepting inquiries. The team is waiting for your feedback and they will be happy to address your concerns.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here