Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) was not released on scheduled time

Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) was not released on scheduled time

Rising Star

Hi,

This is regarding My Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) exam which was scheduled on 12/29/2015, 10PM EST. I loggoed in Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 11.00.50 PM.pngto the exam around 9:55 PM but no monitor was turned up and exam was not released. I tried to call the examslocal customer care but they are not open. I waited almost 1 hour till 10:57 but  still the exam not released.

The screen Status-

Please wait while your exam monitor rejoins the session, reviews your information and releases your exam.

Please advise and help in getting this rescheduled urgently.

Thanks

Gangadhar Kadam 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) was not released on scheduled time

Community Manager

@GeeKay2015, I am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com as the forum is not the appropriate place to discuss the specifics of your case. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you via email. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

Re: Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) was not released on scheduled time

Rising Star
I did not got any response so far from the certification team. I mail them 3 times but none so far. It's so pathetic that I have to bear the burnt for no fault of mine.

Rising Star
Does the cloud era certification team has any contact number. Why they are so careless.? I can't believe such a big company has this Unprofessional behavior. Why don't they fine exams local ?