Thanks a lot for your continued prompt Support.
I am able to deploy the Non-HA Cluster for now, which is a POC.
I will take care of HA, when we decide doing a HA POC or move on to Production.
Glad to hear! Feel free to open up another thread if you run into anything else along the way.