Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cloudera Enterprise Installation Effort Estimate

New Contributor

Hi,

For a client deployment, I am looking for some highlevel estimates on installation of Cloudera Enterprise, latest stable version, including most common add-ons.

If I would outsource the installation of the software, to deliver an up an running working environment, what amount of time should I estimate this to take? Presuming all pre-requisites are met (HW, OS, information delivered, passwords avaialble, etc.).

Could any one give me some idea on how much effort this would take? Can it be done in a day, or will it take 5 days? Presume the first, but would like this validated.

Thanks in advance,

Jasper

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Thank you for posting JasperH. I think in this situation your best bet would be to request information via the contact us page. One of the appropriate team members can then contact you directly.

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

Thank you for posting JasperH. I think in this situation your best bet would be to request information via the contact us page. One of the appropriate team members can then contact you directly.

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.