Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cloudera Manager - YARN logs - "More applications match your filter than can be displayed. Try narrowing your search filter or decreasing the time range over which you are searching."

Cloudera Manager - YARN logs - "More applications match your filter than can be displayed. Try narrowing your search filter or decreasing the time range over which you are searching."

New Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to export all application id's for the last 30d for a particular user and I see the below message at the very end of the results.

""More applications match your filter than can be displayed. Try narrowing your search filter or decreasing the time range over which you are searching."

So what I understand is that it is unable to display all the info due to the volume of jobs. So is there a way I can export all entries without any truncation?

Thanks'

Sandesh R Gitte

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cloudera Manager - YARN logs - "More applications match your filter than can be displayed. Try narrowing your search filter or decreasing the time range over which you are searching."

Cloudera Employee

Hi,

As the message clearly states that you have to narrow down the issue to get it solved. Could you please let us know what is the requirement for ur search? Could you please tell us where you had preformed this search condition?

Are you specifically looking for the last30d for the particular user irrespective of the job status (or) are you only looking for the user who has submitted last 30d jobs alone? Could you share more information on your requirement to help you further?

Thanks

AKR

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here