- On machine h1, I did a fresh install of Cloudera manager 5.7 using cloudera-manager-installer.bin
- Thru the h1:7180 I tried installing parcels on h1 , h2 , h3
- hi and h2 succeed.
- h3 reports following error
Installation failed. Failed to receive heartbeat from agent. Ensure that the host's hostname is configured properly. Ensure that port 7182 is accessible on the Cloudera Manager Server (check firewall rules). Ensure that ports 9000 and 9001 are not in use on the host being added. Check agent logs in /var/log/cloudera-scm-agent/ on the host being added. (Some of the logs can be found in the installation details). If Use TLS Encryption for Agents is enabled in Cloudera Manager (Administration -> Settings -> Security), ensure that /etc/cloudera-scm-agent/config.ini has use_tls=1 on the host being added. Restart the corresponding agent and click the Retry link here.
SECOND TRY OF INSTALL
- I uninstalled all CDH components on h1,h2,h3
- Now On machine h3, I did a fresh install of Cloudera manager 5.7 using cloudera-manager-installer.bin
- Thru the h3:7180 I tried installing parcels on h1 , h2 , h3
- Now h3 and h2 succeed and h1errors out with the same error as above
Any help , suggestions ? PING, SSH work between the machines. the user on all three machines has passwordless sudo.....
I have installed clusters for 4 years now :-) but this one is beating me !
Please put forth your ideas and recommendations...I would be super grateful