Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: The Cloudera Community will undergo maintenance on Saturday, August 17 at 12:00am PDT. See more info here.

Cloudera Manager "Cluster not found" error

Cloudera Manager "Cluster not found" error

New Contributor

I deleted a cluster earlier and built a new one. Everything is working great, except I can no longer view roles. When I try to view roles, I get the error "Cluster not found". Looking at my cluster, the ID is 4. However, when I click the link to view roles, the link has cluster ID set to 3: http://10.10.20.201:7180/cmf/hardware/roles#clusterId=3. Nothing appears in scm-server logs.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cloudera Manager "Cluster not found" error

Community Manager

Hi @danielamaya ,

Could you please send us a screenshot of Hosts > All Hosts page? If you expand CLUSTERS tab from left panel, what do you see? Are the hosts added/associated with the new cluster? Can you also share the screenshot of the error you are seeing?

It may also help to attach CM server and CM agent logs for review.

Thanks,
Li

Li Wang, Technical Resolution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 2.24.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-15 at 2.25.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-15 at 2.25.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-15 at 2.25.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-15 at 2.24.23 AM.png

Community Manager

Hi @danielamaya ,

If you expand the CLUSTERS from the all hosts page and then click the cluster name, can you screenshot that one for us?

Also, do you have access to backend database for Cloudera Manager? If so, if you run below query, what does it return?

select * from CLUSTERS;

Thanks,

Li

Li Wang, Technical Resolution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum