Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here. Want to know more about what has changed? Check out the Community News blog.

Cloudera manager ldap/ad integration error

Highlighted

Cloudera manager ldap/ad integration error

Explorer

Hi I have recently setup ldap integration for hive/impala successfully and am now looking into integrating ldap with cloudera manager. I have a cloudera enterprise license but after following the documentation for the external authentication I receive the following error when trying to login.

2015-02-05 09:09:19,311 ERROR 586326899@scm-web-1:com.cloudera.server.web.cmf.CmfLdapAuthenticationProvider: LDAP/AD authentication failed org.springframework.dao.IncorrectResultSizeDataAccessException: Incorrect result size: expected 1, actual 0

This error appears when you enter the correct user account and password. I am a bit confused as to why we were able to setup ldap authentication for the ecosystems successfully but not cloudera manager. These are the instructions that we were following: http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/documentation/core/latest/topics/cm_ag_user_accnts.html?...

Is there a bug with the spring security framework?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cloudera manager ldap/ad integration error

Expert Contributor

Did you find what was the issue and solution to this error ?