Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cloudera shows No route to host

Cloudera shows No route to host

New Contributor

Hi, I have installed cloudera 5.4.3. Server and Agent are started running. When i requesting for admin page by (i.e. http://hostname:7180).  It does not display the login screen for Cloudera Manager Admin Console. it show : No route to host. Description: No route to host.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Cloudera shows No route to host

Expert Contributor

The error that you have referenced is not specifically related to our Cluster services. The error below is a generic syste level Networking Error.

No route to host. Description: No route to host.

This means that your local machine has no route to the specified hostname or ip address block associated with your cluster.

• In order to access the page you will need to ensure that DNS is consistent and working throughout your environment.

• If the system is remote you will need to ensure that you are connected to the appropriate VPN services or tunneled appropriately through SSH.

• You should also verify that there are no firewalls, proxies or other services specifically blocking access to the address you are attempting to access.

Customer Operations Engineer | Security SME | Cloudera, Inc.

Re: Cloudera shows No route to host

New Contributor
Network level problem is occurred.
It's working fine.
Thank you so much for guideline.