Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Color of "Versions" in "Stack and Versions" is gray, not green after I custom a stack.

Highlighted

Color of "Versions" in "Stack and Versions" is gray, not green after I custom a stack.

Contributor

I'm add developing some custom component to Ambari recently.The component works well like install,stop,start,configure and all under the Ambari framework。But not the versions,when i installed the custom component it's version text is dull but green if not install the custom on the "component and version" page. I try to find some clue from the source code but not exactly got,they source code comment implys when all the cluster host report to the table "host_version“ and the it's column "state" value changed to "CURRENT" .Then the cluster_version property "state" become "CURRENT", and all the components‘s version text is green .

However i do ,the state value always "OUT_OF_SYNC".I wonder which factor it care about and where it make the judgement.Thanks !

1 REPLY 1

Re: Color of "Versions" in "Stack and Versions" is gray, not green after I custom a stack.

Contributor

The picture is

11091-selection-008.png