I’m not able to connect to Hive2 Interactive/LLAP server through Zookeeper-based URL on my PC. I have tried both Hortonworks JDBC and ODBC drivers as well. It gets connected to Hive2 server through Zookeeper-based URL but not through URL for the Interactive/LLAP server. I’m using Hortonwork HDP 3.1.4 Stack.
The following is the details of the connections I made through my IDEs along with the test scenarios.
Ironically, if I connect to Hive Interactive server with the same JDBC and ODBC drivers through non-Zookeeper based URL. It works like a charm.
The following is the details of the non-Zookeeper connections I made through my IDEs along with the test scenarios.
Screenshot # 1:
Screenshot # 2:
Screenshot # 3:
Screenshot # 4:
Screenshot # 5:
Screenshot # 6: