Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Controller.py:190 - Cannot register host with not supported os type hostname=localhost, serverOsType=amazon2017, agentOsType=amazon2017 could any help me on this

Re: Controller.py:190 - Cannot register host with not supported os type hostname=localhost, serverOsType=amazon2017, agentOsType=amazon2017 could any help me on this

New Contributor

Hi, I am also facing same issue. Instead of having above work around, is there any fix available for this ? Any idea does this problem occurs with standalone apache ambari version ?

Re: Controller.py:190 - Cannot register host with not supported os type hostname=localhost, serverOsType=amazon2017, agentOsType=amazon2017 could any help me on this

New Contributor

Hi,

Cannot register host with not supported os type, hostname=*************.*********.com, serverOsType=amazon2017, agentOsType=amazon2017.

How can we resolve.

New Contributor

Hi,

I am facing same issue.

The following line is from ambari-agent.log

Controller.py:190 - Cannot register host with not supported os type, hostname=localhost.localdomain, serverOsType=fedora24, agentOsType=fedora24

ambari-server and ambari-agent version:2.6.0.0

Is it because of fedora 24?

Thanks

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here