Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Could not find uri with key, No Stats for default@mrresulttable_real,CBO failed due to missing column stats

Could not find uri with key, No Stats for default@mrresulttable_real,CBO failed due to missing column stats

New Contributor

Hi , i use HDP-2.4.0.0-169 with HA

Everything is fine

but i got the three error message from hiveserver2.log

2016-04-11 00:00:18,453 ERROR [HiveServer2-Background-Pool: Thread-35843]: hdfs.KeyProviderCache (KeyProviderCache.java:createKeyProviderURI(87)) - Could not find uri with key [dfs.encryption.key.provider.uri] to create a keyProvider !!

2016-04-11 00:00:18,592 ERROR [HiveServer2-Handler-Pool: Thread-104]: calcite.RelOptHiveTable (RelOptHiveTable.java:updateColStats(392)) - No Stats for default@mrresulttable_real, Columns: linkid, mid, dir

2016-04-11 00:00:18,593 ERROR [HiveServer2-Handler-Pool: Thread-104]: parse.CalcitePlanner (CalcitePlanner.java:genOPTree(281)) - CBO failed due to missing column stats (see previous errors), skipping CBO

when i run a query, i get the result and error messages.

is it fine?

i want to remove that error logs

help me.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Could not find uri with key, No Stats for default@mrresulttable_real,CBO failed due to missing column stats

Are you defining the NameNode hostname properly? Are you using HA Name ? Usually the error you are getting occurs if the NameNode hostname is not configured properly.

Re: Could not find uri with key, No Stats for default@mrresulttable_real,CBO failed due to missing column stats

New Contributor

hi~ Joy

my core-site.xml is

<property> <name>fs.defaultFS</name> <value>hdfs://realspdcluster</value> </property>

this value is HA Name

do you mean "fs.defaultFS"?

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here