Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Does Cloudera provides training materials for Partners?

SOLVED Go to solution

Does Cloudera provides training materials for Partners?

New Contributor

Hi Community, 

Currently my collegues and I are exploring the CDH thru the Documentation itself. The company is already partnered with cloudera. Does Cloudera provides training materials for partners? 

I know this is a silly question (Since I can just ask directly our manager for this)  but for some reason I really want to put it in here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does Cloudera provides training materials for Partners?

Community Manager

Hi @Drix,

I checked with one of my contacts who deals with partners and was advised that there is training available on the Partner Portal. I hope this helps.

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Hi @Drix,

I checked with one of my contacts who deals with partners and was advised that there is training available on the Partner Portal. I hope this helps.

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Great, I've seen some materials specially this link https://clouderaconnect.mindtickle.com. I hope I can find stuff here in order to help me review for Cloudera Administration. Planning to take the certification