Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Error in Amazon AWS Cloud break

Highlighted

Error in Amazon AWS Cloud break

New Contributor

I am getting this error in the AWS Cloud break when I run the Hortonworks Cloud Director. Anybody have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong. Should be easy to do this right ?

Infrastructure creation failed. Reason: com.sequenceiq.cloudbreak.cloud.exception.CloudConnectorException: AWS CloudFormation stack reached an error state: CREATE_FAILED reason: The maximum number of addresses has been reached.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error in Amazon AWS Cloud break

Contributor

You have more information in the logs and Cloudformation template - nevertheless see this: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonVPC/latest/UserGuide/VPC_Appendix_Limits.html - the The maximum number of addresses has been reached means that on AWS you are hitting you account limits. You should ask AWS to increase it.

Highlighted

New Contributor

I asked to increase the number of VPCs and the number of addresses by amazon. Thanks for the help.

Highlighted

New Contributor

I have 2 EIP and 1 VPC available, this is still an issue

Infrastructure creation failed. Reason: com.sequenceiq.cloudbreak.cloud.exception.CloudConnectorException: AWS CloudFormation stack reached an error state: CREATE_FAILED reason: The maximum number of addresses has been reached.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here