Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Error trying to load flow file in Cassandra from NiFi

Error trying to load flow file in Cassandra from NiFi

New Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to introduce a register_date field to a Cassandra table from NiFi. To do so, I have to follow this process: catch an event, take a field from the JSON generated for that event (the field date), and transform it to date format so Cassandra table can include it as a date field.

I'm following the next structure:

108292-captura-de-pantalla-2019-04-25-a-las-100746.png

First of all, I'm listening from some events. That's the reason why I'm using ListenHTTP processor. Then I take some fields from the JSON I receive and take a specific field to check if it meets a certain condition. If that's correct, I route the JSON and, again, take some fields of the JSON (second EvaluateJsonPath processor). I build a new JSON with elements taken from the previous processor.

Then, I use UpdateRecord processor to update register_date field. Given that, in Cassandra, this field is of date type, I have to transform it to give it a date format. This is my configuration of that processor:

108252-captura-de-pantalla-2019-04-25-a-las-100654.png

When I trigger the event that actives the flow, all goes fine until UpdateRecord processor, where I find this error: "cannot write schema name as attribute because the schema name is not known". Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for your help. Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Error trying to load flow file in Cassandra from NiFi

New Contributor

Any help with this? Regards

Re: Error trying to load flow file in Cassandra from NiFi

Community Manager

You initially posted this in an inappropriate Track. The

Bill Brooks, Community Manager
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here