Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Error when Importing a Cloudera Manager Cluster Template

Error when Importing a Cloudera Manager Cluster Template

New Contributor

I am trying to import a cluster template to copy a cluster I have already created. I followed the steps here: https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/latest/topics/install_cluster_template.html#concep.... I was able to successfully pull the configuration template from my first cluster, but I was not able to import it to a new cluster after chaning the <change me> sections. I am receving this error when running the POST request to import the template:

{
"message" : "javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not perform addBatch",
"causes" : [ "org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not perform addBatch", "could not perform addBatch", "Batch entry 0 insert into CLUSTERS (OPTIMISTIC_LOCK_VERSION, NAME, DISPLAY_NAME, UUID, CDH_VERSION, MAINTENANCE_COUNT, CLUSTER_ID) values ('0', 'Test-Import', 'TestCluster2', 'aff0630f-a6c6-4ea3-8356-809f90c577b0', 'CDH 5.11.0', '0', '6') was aborted. Call getNextException to see the cause." ]
}

I haven't been able to find any information on what the cause may be. Any help is much appreciated.

thanks