Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Extract values from CSV and place it in a new column within the same CSV file using NiFi

Extract values from CSV and place it in a new column within the same CSV file using NiFi

I have a CSV file from which i need to extract two values like 'UutId & Test' and place it in the last column (filename) i generated by using 'CSVSetWritter' in UpdateRecord. How can i pull/extract values from same CSV file and place it in the last column of the same CSV file called 'filename' which is blank(without any values right now). If possible please tell what processor and configs to use?TIA

For reference i am attaching CSV file snapshot of value i want to add in the last column called 'filename' repeated in the whole CSV records.

86496-lastcolumn.jpg

86495-values-to-b-extracted.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Extract values from CSV and place it in a new column within the same CSV file using NiFi

Super Guru

Duplicated question..!!
Please refer to the original thread answer:

https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/212355/extract-values-from-csv-and-place-it-in-a-new-col...

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here