Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Facing error while using DetectDuplicate Processor

Facing error while using DetectDuplicate Processor

6468-error.jpg

error.jpgHello Team,

I am facing attached error while using DetectDuplicate processor. I need to configure Cache for the same. Please let me know where and how can I configure this to fix the same.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Facing error while using DetectDuplicate Processor

Hi @Yogesh Sharma

How is configured your DetectDuplicate? Are the controller services defined in your processor running?

@Pierre Villard , Yes I have configured below two servcies DistributedMapCacheServer with the default settings

DistributedMapCacheClientService with my cluster IP.

could you share screenshots of your controller services configuration? on which node is running your map cache server? is the corresponding port open between your nodes? do you have any logs in ./log/nifi-app.log?

6509-distributedmapcacheserver.jpg

6510-distributedmapcacheclientservice.jpg

How can I configure Map Cache server as I am using it first time ? Pierre Villard

If you are running a NiFi cluster you would likely want to run the DistributedMapCacheServer on the NCM, and the DistributedMapCacheClient on the Nodes. Where to run the controller service is selected on the very first screen when you are adding the controller service... it says "Available on" and selects either "Nodes" or "Cluster Manager".

When configuring the DistributedMapCacheClient you would point to the host of the NCM, and port that the DsitributedMapCacheServer is running on (on the NCM).

Contributor

@Yogesh Sharma

After you click the "Add" icon on the right top and select your "control service", you will see in the bottom of the dialogue window, this is a drop list of "availability", align with "cancel" button.