Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Failed to retrieve timestamp of last listing from Distributed Cache Service. Will not perform listing until this is accomplished.

Failed to retrieve timestamp of last listing from Distributed Cache Service. Will not perform listing until this is accomplished.

Hello,

I am trying to use ListHDFS processor and in environment where I have a cluster with 3 nifi nodes.

I am trying to run this processor only on Primary node.

Configured DistributedMapCacheClientService & DistributedMapCache for this processor but still itis giving below error , any idea what could be the reason ?

ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-1] o.apache.nifi.processors.hadoop.ListHDFS ListHDFS[id=d63638b0-0161-1000-0000-00002a87ba72] Failed to retrieve timestamp of last listing from Distributed Cache Service. Will not perform listing until this is accomplished.

Thanks in advance !

Mahendra

1 REPLY 1

Re: Failed to retrieve timestamp of last listing from Distributed Cache Service. Will not perform listing until this is accomplished.

Explorer

Hi, Anybody can help? Thanks.

I also got the same error for ListHDFS processor and in environment where I have a cluster with 3 nifi node

1) DistributedMapCacheServer is setup and enabled.

2) PutDistributedMapCache controller is added and the invalid message is go through this controller before saving to hdfs.

3) DistributedMapCacheClientService is created and enabledfor PutDistributedMapCache controller

4) DistributedMapCacheClientService is created and enabled for listHdfs controller

However, I am still getting the following error. Did you see this before? Any suggestions? ListHDFS[id=e286d390-0161-1000-0000-000066a787b2] Failed to retrieve timestamp of last listing from Distributed Cache Service. Will not perform listing until this is accomplished.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here