Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Files in Hbase files is deleted and moved to .Trash

Highlighted

Files in Hbase files is deleted and moved to .Trash

New Contributor

As the files in HBase located in Hbase /hbase/data/default is deleted by mistake and it gets moved in .Trash file after retriving that files from .Trash does the Data in that files gets changed or its the same files??

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Files in Hbase files is deleted and moved to .Trash

Mentor

@Nawaz 

The files that were accidentally deleted and moved to .Trash is not altered by any process, so be assured that they are exactly the same files prior t the deletion.
Just to prove that fire up the HBase it shouldn't complain of fail.

HTH

Highlighted

New Contributor

@Shelton 

I am getting the issue in Hbase is as follows:

Master summary: edemumnn001 (Availability: Active, Health: Bad). This health test reflects the health of the active Master.

Highlighted

Mentor

@Nawaz 

Can you run  HBase hbck command-line tool that checks for region consistency and table integrity problems and repairs corruption?
Please see the Checking and Repairing HBase Tables  that should repair the tables and you should be fine thereafter.

Please let me know.

Highlighted

New Contributor

@Shelton 

As I checked the HBase status the data is inconsistent and sond tables have hole error 

As I have 5 datanodes in which I have region servers which is down because of the inconsistency in hbase 

What should I do to recover it ??

Kindly help...

Highlighted

New Contributor

@Shelton 

Please find the attach snap of error in hbase 

HBase_Error.PNG

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here