Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Frequent switching of the primary Node affecting the data pull in NiFi and State of the processors for incremental fetch not being stored.

Highlighted

Frequent switching of the primary Node affecting the data pull in NiFi and State of the processors for incremental fetch not being stored.

New Contributor

Hi,

I'm using a 2 node Standalone Nifi cluster with a separate zookeeper. Whenever I'm pulling huge volume of data which takes longer duration, the primary node switches , which is affecting the data pull. The data is getting pulled all over again after the primary node is being switched. The primary node is also being elected as the cluster coordinator. Does the primary node always get allocated as the cluster coordinator? Is there any configuration changes I need to do so as to fix the issue of data being pulled all over again?

Also, the State of the processors like GenerateTableFetch and QueryDatabaseTable is not being stored.

I would appreciate if anyone could please help me fix this problem.

Thanks.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here