Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Getting error while uploading bulk data from mySql to mongodb sever "Cannot update journal file"

Highlighted

Getting error while uploading bulk data from mySql to mongodb sever "Cannot update journal file"

New Contributor

I am trying to move huge amount of data roughly 25 Gb from my sql server to mongodb and I am have created nifi flow for that. First time it works perfectly fine but again when I clear state in my nifi flow and after that again when I start the flow, so i got this error "

ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-6] o.a.nifi.processors.mongodb.PutMongo PutMongo[id=e4226fdd-0160-1000-241b-1d8374f786db] Failed to process session due to org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: FlowFile Repository failed to update: org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: FlowFile Repository failed to update

org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: FlowFile Repository failed to update

"

and after that I got this error "Cannot update journal file ./flowfile_repository/journals/901958.journal because this journal has already encountered a failure when attempting to write to the file. If the repository is able to checkpoint, then this problem will resolve itself. However, if the repository is unable to be checkpointed (for example, due to being out of storage space or having too many open files), then this issue may require manual intervention."

I searched online but unable to find an answer that why this is happening and also how to fix it.