Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDF 3.2 Installation failure

Explorer

Hi I need help, I am in the process of installing HDF 3.2 standalone cluster and the Ambari version is 2.7. My Installation fails in step 9 of the Ambari installation wizard as seen in the image below ambaristep9.png. I have attached the output of /var/lib/ambari-agent/data/errors-131.txt drpc-server-install.txt. And my yum repolist that shows an ambari-hdf-1.repo that gets created when I am installing and starting ther services yumrepolist.png. I have also attached cat of ambari-hdf-1.repo, i think it's weird that the repo has no base url's emptyrepo.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Mvano Mhlawuli,

Can you go to Admin-> Manage Ambari -> Version -> Click on HDF-3.2 and see if the URLS for your Operating System is updated correctly or not ?

I Hope you have performs the steps mentioned here . And your Mpack is downloaded from here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Mvano Mhlawuli,

Can you go to Admin-> Manage Ambari -> Version -> Click on HDF-3.2 and see if the URLS for your Operating System is updated correctly or not ?

I Hope you have performs the steps mentioned here . And your Mpack is downloaded from here

Explorer

Thank you very much Akhil. My repo's weren't showing here Admin-> Manage Ambari -> Version -> Click on HDF-3.2. It's a 3 node cluster, I made a mistake of not moving my ambari repo's to all my workers repos.d directory.

Hi @Mvano Mhlawuli,

glad that your issue is resolved.

Can you please login and accept my comment. if this helped you. this will allow other users to find best answer easily.