Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDP CD Spark certification results

Highlighted

HDP CD Spark certification results

New Contributor

Hi,

It’s been 18 days since i have attempted HDP CD SPARK exam. Can anyone guide me how to get result? I have called many times, sent many emails, tried many email id’s but no one is willing to help i guess. I got an email from support that i will be able to get results by 31/1. But now it’s 2/2 and no sign of any results. Do they really give results? I don’t think so. So unprofessional. Someone please guide me, if i could try a new thing.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: HDP CD Spark certification results

New Contributor

Hello !

I have the same issue. I have taken the HDPCD exam 12 days ago I didn't yet receive my results. I have reached out the certification support which told me that there were some organizational changes and the evaluation process has been delayed due to this. But I still don't know when they will finally be able to send us the results.

Good luck anyway !

Highlighted

New Contributor

Can you please let me know how was the exam and any sample questions, i am appearing for the exam on Wednesday

Highlighted

Explorer

I had taken HCA exam and received digital certificate within a week.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here