Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDP Certified Spark Developer exam issue with environment

HDP Certified Spark Developer exam issue with environment

New Contributor

I have taken Spark examination yesterday, environment was too much not stable. It got disconnected 3 times at the beginning of the test and almost after 1 hour 30 minutes it got disconnected permanently and I was unable to connect back. After so many struggle for 30 to 40 mins, I contacted examslocal chat desk, they asked me to login using another link which helped me to go inside. But proctor gave me 25 mins to finish the exam and I was awestruck where I left off and it was terrible for me to concentrate. I am really concerned if the purpose of the exam is to validate the knowledge or to become successful after fighting with your environment. Whatever happened in environment is secondary, I am still confident that I answered 5 questions accurately. Even I stored my results in the path provided, but surprised to see I answered 4 questions only correct. Can you re validate my answers ?? I desperately want you to do re validation of my answers. Also be sure your certification is more environment struggle rather than knowledge struggle. I sent mail (req no 13940), waiting for reply yet