Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCA Certification

Explorer

Hi Team,

I am preparing for HDPCA exam and I have some query, seeking for your expertise help.

All questions would be Lab based (practically) or we will see the multiple questions also in exam.

If all the question are Lab based then marking would be partially or like either right or wrong.

We have to prepare. Installation , Configuration , Troubleshooting , High Availability , Security

Is there any source from where we can get the sample practice question for preparation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru

Hi @Piyush Chauhan,

This will be a practical exam where you will need to perform few tasks. There wont be multiple choice questions.

You can check the objectives of the exam here . You can also write a practice exam before attempting the main one. Find the

instructions for practice test here

Thanks,

Aditya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Guru

Hi @Piyush Chauhan,

This will be a practical exam where you will need to perform few tasks. There wont be multiple choice questions.

You can check the objectives of the exam here . You can also write a practice exam before attempting the main one. Find the

instructions for practice test here

Thanks,

Aditya

Explorer

Hi Adiya,

Thanks for your response.

Not a single multiple question would be there.

Certification Team would be able tell me how many practical question would be there.

Is there any sample task is available to to practice.

Please confirm.