Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCA Result not Received Yet

Contributor

I took the exam on 01/02/2018.

Confirmation Code:015-5A1 Candidate Id:4519571408

But till date not received the result. I know there are threads which say it takes about 2 weeks. I wrote few emails to certifications email id - which say 5-7 days that also passed.

If someone can expedite it - need for urgency.

Thanks

Dipankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Got my certification today.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

New Contributor

Generally, it takes only 5-7 days for the result. Even, I wrote HDPCA examination on Dec 9th and got the result by Dec 13th. It took hardly 2-3 working days for my result. Just leave an email for the Hortonworks Certification support Team. Only, they can help you and get back to you within 0-2 days. For sure, Support Team will respond.

Contributor

Nagendra you are lucky enough. For me support is not replying also. Once they replied it gonna take 5-7 days after that no reply. No one bothers to update on it and from other threads also it look like it takes about 2 weeks and support don't answer the queries.

Contributor
Looks like you work in US so the grading could be done faster for you than if in India?

New Contributor

I think it doesn't matter with the region. Hopefully, be patient for the result and keep trying to contact by mails to Support Team. Best of luck!!!

Contributor

@Dipankar Mukherjee have you received it already or still waiting?

Contributor

Not received yet. Hortonworks even don't care to communicate reason for it and you can't contact them or they bother to reply.

Contributor

There has to be a escalation route, which i'm not aware of.

Contributor

Only in this community page you will get to know it may take up to 2 weeks but on all official pages they say max 7 days, certification don't reply , they don't have any portal where you can check status. Only thing I can do is to wait .

Contributor

yes, out of frustation i raised two tickets but didnt get reply for any of them