Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCA Result not Received Yet

Contributor

I took the exam on 01/02/2018.

Confirmation Code:015-5A1 Candidate Id:4519571408

But till date not received the result. I know there are threads which say it takes about 2 weeks. I wrote few emails to certifications email id - which say 5-7 days that also passed.

If someone can expedite it - need for urgency.

Thanks

Dipankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Got my certification today.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Contributor

Now i believe its 2 weeks since you gave the exam? I'm also waiting and certification support dont reply. Which is very frustrating. First we take extra time and planning to clear the hdpca certification, then paid 250$ for exam fee and wait for certification support to reply. So getting the certificate from hortonworks is a tough ask 😞

Contributor

Have you also taken HDPCA exam? Couple of questions should be asked to HWX:

1. After writing the exam there is no official confirmation from HWX that exam has been submitted with HWX and being evaluated.

2. What is the use of writing mails to certification support if they dont reply?

3. Why someone will get result in 5 days and others will have to wait for 14 days or more? Even today I am not sure that I will get the result. Why the official documentation say in 5 days only?

4. Even you cannot contact any point of contact in HWX - all will go to voice mail.

Just for example for PMI or any others if you have submitted application or exam you can track your application or exam status - here even you dont know what is the status for your submitted exam.

In future I will think twice before writing any exam with HortonWorks.

Contributor

Yes i also gave on same date.

I agree, certification support is not effective. I think our only chance of getting reply is to use the Social media like FB or twitter

Dipankar Mukherjee

I also attempted the same date as yours, and still waiting for my result. This is really frustrating.

I have raised 3 tickets as of now but there is not response.

I am trying to get a escalation route for this support team.

Contributor

Another day gone, still no results.....

Contributor

Really it surprised me how a company like HortonWorks can be so indifferent and careless for the exams they are charging $250?

Contributor

The most important question is with so many concerns, queries (from others also regarding HDPCD exam) the exam support team is keeping quite, have they taken everything granted? Even if they clarify for the delay we would not have been so frustrated. With repeated mails also they dont bother to reply. I have never seen this kind of attitude from other exam takers. 😞

Contributor

Any luck? or still waiting

Contributor

Got my certification today.

Contributor

As per certification team they were going through organizational changes so delay in certification processing.