Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCA Result not Received Yet

Contributor

I took the exam on 01/02/2018.

Confirmation Code:015-5A1 Candidate Id:4519571408

But till date not received the result. I know there are threads which say it takes about 2 weeks. I wrote few emails to certifications email id - which say 5-7 days that also passed.

If someone can expedite it - need for urgency.

Thanks

Dipankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Got my certification today.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Contributor

As per certification team they were going through organizational changes so delay in certification processing.

Contributor

I got my certificate today and badge.

Explorer

I passed the exam the Jan 2nd of Spark. I didn't hear anything about my certificate since then. I had passed two certifications with Hortonworks and usually it takes a couple of days.

I sent emails, opened tickets, tried everything but nothing worked. It is really frustrating and unprofessional.

New Contributor

This is so frustrating and unprofessional from Hortonworks. This company is listed on NASDAQ and you would expect some sort of professional services from them but there is no one on the switch board to take your call, there is no one in education department to attend and this certification thing appears a complete scam. Examlocals lab is unprofessionally setup and it crashed during my exam. The link they ask you to click t o start the exam does not work and they had to start exam in a different way.

To make the matter worst, they dont update you on your exam results. Wrote several emails to get any update from them. Please dont waste your time and money on this shit unless the environment, staff and the exam are mature enough.