Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCA exam syllabus Prepration Help

Highlighted

HDPCA exam syllabus Prepration Help

Hi Guys,
I have been doing preparation for HDPCA Exam. I complete the all task that are available on AWS machine.
Now what topic i need to prepare in order to do the good preparation ?
Any link ? Any material ?
Thanks,
Mudassar Hussain

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: HDPCA exam syllabus Prepration Help

Mentor

@Mudassar Hussain

Those tasks you completed are a spinoff of some of the questions you will be asked. Your exam will be based on some of those tasks but of course with some tweaks, especially really troubleshooting scenarios where some components will be intentionally misconfigured or disabled etc.

My best advice is to do them over and over again and participate /attempt to answer some HCC technical questions that members encounter in real situations that will give you a general picture of what happens out there in real life.

Hope that helps.

Highlighted

Thanks @Geoffrey Shelton Okot
Can you please give me some links ? that will be helpful for me regarding exam questions..

Highlighted

Mentor

@Mudassar Hussain

Unfortunately, that's strictly forbidden to copy and share exam questions, both parties can be disqualified. So I advise you to practice more as your exam approaches on the subjects mentioned in the exam outline.

Best of luck !

Highlighted

@Geoffrey Shelton Okot

Brother, I am not asking, give me "Exam Questions". I just asked share the links or doc material which help me in order to do prepration.
Anyway Thanks for you Help.
cheers

Highlighted

Mentor

@Mudassar Hussain

I quite understood your question sorry if my response was vague, there is no link on the internet or docs for HDPCA except some videos which walks you through the official exam contents provided by itversity this is a good source for practice for HDP and cloudera.

Cheers

Highlighted

@Geoffrey Shelton Okot
Its Ok :-) Cheers

Contributor

Try to cover topic like security, High Availability, services configuration and installation. Do as much practical as you can for example creating cluster and breaking them by tweaking something and checking where the problem lies by checking the log files.

Go through the exam blueprint and check if you have practically performed all the task on your cluster. The more you practise the better chances to pass this exam.

Highlighted

Guru

HI @Mudassar Hussain

you should practice all of the Exam Objectives from this link near the bottom: https://hortonworks.com/services/training/certification/hdpca-certification/

If you are comfortable with hands-on for each of the objectives, you should have no problem with the exam.

Highlighted

Mentor

@Mudassar Hussain

Your question has been adequately answered.it will be also great if you can mark this HCC thread as Answered by clicking on the "Accept" Button for the best answer.

That way other HCC users can quickly find the solution when they encounter the same issue.

Enjoy HCC

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here