Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Certification issues: Protoctor Not able to launch the exam

Highlighted

HDPCD Certification issues: Protoctor Not able to launch the exam

New Contributor

Hi ,

Not want to bring the below issue to forum but since I am getting no response from certification@hortonworks.com requesting a clue from community members.

I registered for HDPCD exam and Proctor was not able to launch the exam .

Confirmation Code: CE0-A14
Candidate Id: 4791167606

I followed all the instruction suggested by proctor(e.g. checking the proxy setting,disabling firewall ,trying alternate machine etc.).

After 2 hours of attempt the exam was not launched when contacted examslocal chat support the answer was to contact certification team and they will grant the credit, however from past 8 days I am not getting any response. I have already created a ticket #10245.

Has anyone faced similar issue

Is there any ETA for response?

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted

Re: HDPCD Certification issues: Protoctor Not able to launch the exam

Hi Ameya,

I also went through similar issue. My exam date was 10th Jan. Proctor could not launch the exam after 2 hours of troubleshooting. I have contacted Hortonworks, but no reply from them for last 1 week. Really disappointing.

Hi @Amey Latkar , the same Problem I have faced on Monday 15th Jan. Myself and Proctor tried for almost 3 hours trying out different options. The same thing has been suggested by Proctor to contact hortonworks. I sent an email to certification@hortonworks.com yesterday but no reply yet.

After seeing your post, this kind of issue seems to occur to people often.

@Hortonworks Support Team, Please also look into my requested ticket - 10381

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @William Gonzalez It would be great help if you could route this to appropriate support team for resolving the issue.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @William Gonzalez,

I have faced similar issue and my request id is 10287. It would be of great help if I could get an update on this from HortonWorks. Thanks in advance!

- Prachi

Highlighted

Hi @rich Could you please look into this?

Highlighted

Hi Vamshi,

Did you get any response from HortonWorks people?

Highlighted

No prachi.No response yet. Not sure what to do.

Highlighted

New Contributor

i got the mail from hortonworks for ecredit on day 9 after placing the request...thanks a lot cerification team

Highlighted

Hi @Amey Latkar,

Please let me know if your rescheduled exam went well without any issues, when you take it.

Its already 10 days since I placed the request, but haven't received any response till date.

Thanks,

Prachi

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here