Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCD Exam Issues

Contributor

I have recently took my hdpcd exam. I have faced so many issues. The exam screen in the chrome browser was very small that i can barely read anything. I have to adjust the text size of the browser and i had a 30 mbps line but i still had a lag. I had the pasting problem in pig. As a result i got only time to attempt only 5 questions. i had a very bad time taking the exam. I have failed the exam. Is there any chance for getting credit to retake the exam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hi @R c,

The exam is handled by PSI Services / Innovative Exams so you need to contact them. You can contact them at examsupport@examslocal.com, or call +1-888-504-9178, +1-312-612-1049.

/Best regards, Mats

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69

Master Mentor

Thanks Timothy !!!

Hello @Timothy Spann

I am still awaiting resolution for the ticket that was raised a week ago and there has been no response after sharing the request# (13918) . I had taken the exam on the 20th. I hope there will be speedy resolution as this is impacting my next plans.

@Geoffrey Shelton Okot

Master Guru

I will contact the training team again.

Appreciate your concern Tim..

Regards,

Ashwin

Hello @Timothy Spann sorry to bother but still haven't got any response for my email regarding the issue I raised - request# (13918).Its been more than 10 days now. I hope they will reply within a day or 2 from now. Kindly help me please.

Regards,

Ashwin

New Contributor

Hi ,

I try to register for HDPCD Exam, but unfortunately I face the below issue, please can you help me

77399-hortonworks.jpg

New Contributor

I faced the same issue..

New Contributor

Thanks Lu for your kind reply, and do you fixed this issue or not?

Rising Star

@Mohammed Abdulridha, here is what you will need to do to register for your exam:

1. Go to http://learn.hortonworks.com/hdp-certified-developer-hdpcd-exam and click on the purchase button
  2. Log into your account with your outlook email that is in the screenshot that you posted
  3. Complete the purchase of the exam
  4. After you complete the purchase, you will see a HDPCD page that has a "Continue to PSI" button, click on this link, it is important to click on this link as it will enable your eligibility to schedule an exam
  5. You will be re-directed to examslocal.com, please log in using the same email address you used to log into learn.hortonworks.com when you purchased the exam, this step is important because the email addresses must be the same when you log into both learn.hortonworks.com and examslocal.com
  6. At this point you should be able to schedule your exam

If you run into any issues, please let us know.

New Contributor

Thanks so much for your kind support, it's okay now