Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HDPCD Exam Issues

Contributor

I have recently took my hdpcd exam. I have faced so many issues. The exam screen in the chrome browser was very small that i can barely read anything. I have to adjust the text size of the browser and i had a 30 mbps line but i still had a lag. I had the pasting problem in pig. As a result i got only time to attempt only 5 questions. i had a very bad time taking the exam. I have failed the exam. Is there any chance for getting credit to retake the exam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hi @R c,

The exam is handled by PSI Services / Innovative Exams so you need to contact them. You can contact them at examsupport@examslocal.com, or call +1-888-504-9178, +1-312-612-1049.

/Best regards, Mats

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69

New Contributor

Hello @Timothy Spann

I am still waiting for the response of the exam. I had taken the exam on the 5th this month. The exam environment was so poor, I reconnect many times and I have no time to finish my exam. I want to reschedule the exam, and I sent 3 emails but with no response. My candidate_id is 7395258775

Hello @Timothy Spann

I am still waiting for the reponse of the exam. I had taken the exam on the 5th this month. The exam environment was so poor, I reconnect many times and I have no time to finish my exam. I want to reschedule the exam, and I sent 3 emails but with no response. My candidate_id is 7395258775

Rising Star

@Ting Lu, I have submitted a request to my manager to investigate the issues you have encountered and created a JIRA ticket for your case, apologies for the inconvenience.

Rising Star

@Tanu Sood, we apologize for the inconvenience and issues you ran into. I have created a ticket for you regarding your refund request. You should get an email and our customer service representative will assist you. Apologies again.

Explorer

Hello @Timothy Spann @Geoffrey Shelton Okot

Greetings!

Could you please help me with my ticket number: 14585

I am still awaiting resolution for the ticket and there has been no response on the reschedule timelines from the certification support team and this delay is killing me as I have other plans held up on it. please help me to resolve it ASAP as all the future slots are filling up fast.

Best Regards,

Kritika Rai

Rising Star

@KRITIKA RAI, please check your email we have replied to your issue and Akancha will be assisting you. Thanks

Explorer
@tbroas

i have replied on the mail. Thank you !

Master Mentor

@tbroas

I have raised a ticket (issue) but there is no response request (14748) for a printable certificate and request #9859 "HDPCA" but to date I have no response can you help

Thanks a million

Rising Star

Hi @Geoffrey Shelton Okot, I will look into this for you

New Contributor

It's been almost 3 years since this thread was open and the Hortonworks Certification team is still making the same mistakes. They are ignoring the fact that most of these IT professions seeking for a certification have some degree of influence on decision-making with executives. Their careless customer service will certainly lead to loss of potential business.

I am facing th same issue, I opened two tickets it's been a week and still didn't get an answer from certification@hortonworks.com.

New Contributor

Hi Timothy Spann and Geoffrey Shelton Okot,

Please look into my ticket (19201). I have not received and response or resolution.

Thank you!!!