Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Highlighted

Re: HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Hi @tbroas

This is a reminder about my result Sir.

Since this is very urgent for me, I kindly request you to give my result as soon as possible.

I already posted about my issue with my result a couple of days ago.

Thank you,

Madhurya.

Highlighted

New Contributor

HDPCD is a performance-based exam, in which the person has to perform stay installations instead of answering multiple desire questions. This checks whether the individual is definitely skillful and has activate information. Essay writing service This certification has three primary classes specially statistics Ingestion,information Transformation and information evaluation.

Hi @tbroas

As I mentioned already, this result is very essential to me, with regards to my career. It's almost 20 days since I took my exam and I have not got my correct result yet. Please look into my issue. This is IMPORTANT for me.

Thank you,

Madhurya.

Highlighted

Contributor

Hello @SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, I just looked and your exam was graded on May 18, 2018, you should have received your results via email the same day. If not, please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. You can also view your results in your profile at learn.hortonworks.com. Simply log into your account, click on "My Profile" in the upper right corner and then you will see your results next to the HDPCD exam under your registrations.

Highlighted

Hi @tbroas,

The problem is not with the delivering of my result. I got my result but I wanted it to get re-evaluated, since I wasn't awarded for all the tasks I attempted. I already brought this issue to your notice and you said you will look into this issue..This is agentle reminder about my problem with the evaluation of my exam.

Below I attached the screenshot of the reply I have received from you, Sir.

Thank you,

Madhurya

screenshot-94.png

Highlighted

Contributor

Hello @SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, apologies for the misunderstanding, let me send a follow up to my manager to check on the status of your re-evaluation.

Highlighted

thank you Sir. Can you please let me know by when will I get my proper result Sir?

Highlighted

Hi @tbroas,

This is a reminder about my revaluation result. Can you please let me know by when would i get my result, because it has been 20 days! Like I have been mentioning this is really urgent for me. I hope to hear from you very soon Sir.

Thanking you,

Madhurya

Highlighted

Contributor

@SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, your results were provided for your re-evaluation from the instructor this morning You should see your results in your email as well as a reply to your ticket. Thank you.

Highlighted

Contributor

@SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, please clear your browser cache, when I log into your account and view the certificate, it shows your updated score. See the attached PDF.

In addition, your official documentation is the Badge you received via email. This PDF is simply a document that is generated by the platform we use and is just an "extra" document, it is not the official certification sai-certificate-wx2k78wkwfjy.pdf.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here