Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Explorer

Hi Friends,

On 31-Mar-2018, I gave HDPCD exam.

At the end I was informed by the proctor that result will be intimated within 5 business days.

It's almost 7 working days now, still I am waiting for the result.

I have already written to certification@hortonworks.com and my request number is #12624.

But I have not heard from HW support team since.

Please let me know whether they have any separate email id, or any Customer Care Contact number where I can call.

Thanking you

Santanu

74 REPLIES 74

New Contributor

Hi Troy, Thanks for reevaluating my result. I still executed 5/7 tasks successfully without issues at all. Kindly requesting you to look into this issue as soon as possible. thanks a lot, Pavan (pavankumardv@yahoo.com)

Contributor

Hi @pavan Durvasula, I have responded to your ticket regarding this issue, please check your email. Thank you

New Contributor

Hello,

I have passed the HDPCA exam last week.

At the end of my exam, I was informed by the proctor that result will be intimated within 5 business days.

I have already written several times to certification@hortonworks.com and one of my request number is #19543 . In adition, my exam environment was very bad and made me loose lot of time.

Can anyone from hortonworks or @Artem Ervits @tbroas @Dave Russell @Rahul Soni please reply to my question and resolve my issue at the earliest.

Thank you

New Contributor

Hello,

I have passed the HDPCA exam last week.

At the end of my exam, I was informed by the proctor that result will be intimated within 5 business days.

I have already written several times to certification@hortonworks.com and one of my request number is #19543 . In adition, my exam environment was very bad and made me loose lot of time.

Can anyone from hortonworks or @Artem Ervits @tbroas @Dave Russell @Rahul Soni please reply to my question and resolve my issue at the earliest.

Thank you

Hey. Sorry to hear that. Let me reach out to the training and certification department