Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Highlighted

Re: HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Contributor

@Guntha Priyanka, please check your email, you should have your results.

Highlighted

@tbroas

Ya I recieved the mail

Thank you....

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi friends,

I have given my HDPCD certification exam on 26th may 2018

I have received my digital badge Yesterday i.e,29th may 2018,but i haven't received my score card or certificate.

here is my badge hdpcd-badge.png

i sent a mail to certification@hortonworks.com .they asked me to check in my hortonwork profile but the status is getting as Not Complete.

.img-20180530-wa0006.jpg

My ticket has been raised bearing number (14192,14186) but i have't got any response yet.

I need my certification result as soon as possible

Can anyone from hortonworks or @Artem Ervits @tbroas @Dave Russell @Rahul Soni please reply to my question and resolve my issue at the earliest.

Thank you,

Rathamsetty Leela Sukanya.

Highlighted

Contributor

@Rathamsetty Leela Sukanya, the badge is your official notice that you completed the exam, it is your official certificate that you are certified. The other certificate you are referring to is simply one that is generated as a PDF in our Learning Management system, but it is not the "official" Hortonworks certification. The one in your screenshot it. I will look into your other request though and make sure you also get the certificate in Skilljar (our LMS), but again, that one is just an extra document that the platform creates.

Highlighted

New Contributor

thank you @tbroas for immediate respone.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi friends,

I have received my digital badge Yesterday i.e,29th may 2018,but i haven't received my score card or certificate.

i sent a mail to certification@hortonworks.com .they asked me to check in my hortonwork profile but the status is getting as Not Complete.

My ticket has been raised bearing number (14194,14181) but i have't got any response yet.

Can anyone from hortonworks or @Artem Ervits @tbroas @Dave Russell @Rahul Soni please reply to my question and resolve my issue at the earliest.

Thank you,

Indu Reddy.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi friends,

My ticket has been raised bearing number (14194,14181) but i have't got any response yet.

Thank you,

Indu Reddy.

Highlighted

Contributor

@Pulichintha Indu Reddy the badge is your official notice that you completed the exam, it is your official certificate that you are certified. The other certificate you are referring to is simply one that is generated as a PDF in our Learning Management system, but it is not the "official" Hortonworks certification. I will look into your other request though and make sure you also get the certificate in Skilljar (our LMS), but again, that one is just an extra document that the platform creates.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Thank you so much @tbroas for immediate action

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi friends,

here is the attachment for all the screenshots.

screenshot-2018-05-30-20-59-17.png

screenshot-2018-05-30-21-16-41.png

screenshot-2018-05-30-21-16-56.png

Thank you,

Indu Reddy.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here