Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Re: HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Contributor

@Pulichintha Indu Reddy see my comments to your previous other posts, you should have all of this in your email.

New Contributor

Hi friends,

I have given my HDPCD certification exam on 26th may 2018

I have received my digital badge Yesterday i.e,29th may 2018,but i haven't received my score card or certificate.

i sent a mail to certification@hortonworks.com .they asked me to check in my hortonwork profile but the status is getting as Not Complete.

My ticket has been raised bearing number (14194,14181) but i have't got any response yet.

I need my certification result as soon as possible

Can anyone from hortonworks or @Artem Ervits @tbroas @Dave Russell @Rahul Soni please reply to my question and resolve my issue at the earliest.

here is the attachment for all the screenshots.

screenshot-2018-05-30-20-59-17.png

screenshot-2018-05-30-21-16-41.png

screenshot-2018-05-30-21-16-56.png

Thank you,

Indu Reddy.

Contributor
@Pulichintha Indu Reddy

this was responded to earlier and you should have everything you need in your email.

hi @tbroas

This is with regards to my HDPCD exam I took on 17th May.

I was awarded for only 4 tasks out of 7 tasks, but I am confident that I executed all the tasks.

Kindly look into my issue and solve my problem.

This is very important and urgent to me.

Below, I attached the screenshot of the mail I received regarding the details of my exam.

screenshot-92.png

Contributor

@SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, we have recieved your request (please refer to ticket #13969) and are currently working on assigning your exam to an instructor for re-evaluation. We thank you in advance for your patience as it can take a few days to fully review your exam. We will update you via email once we have your results re-evaluated for you. In the mean time, please respond to your ticket via email should you have any further questions. Thanks again for your patience during this process.

Thank you Sir.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible, Sir.

New Contributor

Hi @tbroas, Can you respond to my request id 14205. I am still waiting for the response.

Thanks,

Armaghana

Contributor
@Armaghana Teem

, you should see reply to your request in your email, thank you.

New Contributor

Hi

@tbroas

I received my badge but I need my certificate

Kindly provide my certificate it's urgent

Thanks

Contributor

@SAIKUMAR NOMULA, we received your exam yesterday and it was promptly graded this morning. Your badge is the official notice that you passed, congratulations. The certificate is just an extra document that is generated by the Learning Management System that we use. You can view it by logging into your account at learn.hortonworks.com and then clicking on "My Profile" at the top of the page. You will see a link to your certificate under your registrations section. Again though, the certificate is just an extra document, it is not the official Hortonworks certification, it is the badge that you were emailed previously.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here