Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Re: HDPCD Exam Result Issue

Hi @tbroas,

There is still an issue with the certificate Sir. I mailed the details.Can you please look into it Sir?

Thanking you,

Madhurya

Contributor

@SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, please refresh your browser when you log in and view your score.

Hi @tbroas,

Sir, it stated 57% in the certificate but below the certificate, it said 100%.Please look into this Sir. Thank you so much for the response Sir.

I attached the screenshot of the issue sir. Kindly look into it

Thanking You,

Madhurya.

img-20180606-1.jpg

Contributor

@SAI MADHURYA PEDDINTI, did you refresh your browser? I am seeing 100% see direct link to your certificate: https://verify.skilljar.com/c/wx2k78wkwfjy

@tbroas

Yes Sir. I refreshed my browser. In the certificate, it is stated as 57%.

I attached the pdf of the certificate I downloaded from the direct link you provided Sir. Please look into it.

Thanking You,

Madhurya

certificate-wx2k78wkwfjy-1.pdf

New Contributor

HI @tbroas

New Contributor

Hi Troy, There is no way that I failed , I completed 6 tasks /7 tasks and even I got the result as fail. How come? This is unbelievable. I strongly believe I will pass this exam at any cost . The way I prepared really very well and it is effecting my carrier like anything. I have attempted all 6 questions are correct out of 7. Please let me know .

I have executed 6 tasks and verified the outputs for 5 tasks completely. I believe some ambiguity in evaluation process. Kindly re examine my exam and share the results AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THIS IS REALLY FEELING BAD ABOUT IT. Please let me know, thanks Pavan

Contributor

Hello @pavan Durvasula, I have replied to your ticket, please view your email. Thank you

New Contributor

Hi Troy , is there any update on my request? Pls let me know, thanks

Contributor

Hello @pavan Durvasula, I have not had an updated yet, I have followed up again with the instructors and my manager on your request this morning for you, and I also replied to your ticket earlier today. I'll follow up again as soon I have a response. Apologies again and thanks again for your patience while we have these reviewed.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here