Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

HDPCD Exam Window Stopped responding within 15mins - no PSI agent was online to support

HDPCD Exam Window Stopped responding within 15mins - no PSI agent was online to support

Explorer

Hi @tbroas , @asrivastava ,

I am reaching out to you guys in need of help.

I was giving HDPCD exam one more time. My confirmation code was 34E-D22 and candidate id 8732865098.

Within 15 mins of exam, the exam window stopped responding. I refreshed the window, but it did not start.

Also, that time there was no online agent from PSI exam support whom I could reach. So I lost that attempt.

I tried calling to numbers +1-888-504-9178 and +1-702-904-7342 for additional support.

I waited there for more than 30 mins, but no one picked up my phone.

Hence I sent email to psi support and hortonworks zendesk support. My Ticket# 13053. Please look into this matter.

I do not want to loose my money without completing my exam.

Please arrange something, so that I can give that exam again.

Thanking you

Santanu

5 REPLIES 5

Re: HDPCD Exam Window Stopped responding within 15mins - no PSI agent was online to support

Explorer

Also, is there anyone else from Hortonworks Exam support in this community who can help me out.

Thanking you

Santanu

Re: HDPCD Exam Window Stopped responding within 15mins - no PSI agent was online to support

Mentor

@Santanu Ghosh

Sorry to hear about this exam case again, unfortunately, the only competent team should be the PSI, it's sad its a recurring problem and I think hortonworks should really re-evaluate the exam process.

I had the same hassle and managed to pass on the second attempt as the first was doomed with freezing screens and lost connects despite having a very fast line.

They should give you an ecredit to re-attempt the exam.

Explorer

Thanks @Geoffrey Shelton Okot , I am also hoping for that. Lets see what does HW reply ?

Thanking you

Santanu

Contributor

@Santanu Ghosh, I have responded to your ticket, you should see the response in your email. Apologies for the issue you have experienced.

Explorer

Hi @tbroas, I have replied to your email. Please look into the matter.

Thanking you

Santanu