Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Exam not rescheduled despite various reminders at @certification@hortonworks.com

Highlighted

HDPCD Exam not rescheduled despite various reminders at @certification@hortonworks.com

New Contributor

The below exam reservation could not be completed on 8th Jan due to some technical issues as sandbox was throwing issue and not displayed properly . (Conf Code: 348-820) Despite various reminders to hortonworks the exam has not be scheduled yet. Confirmation Code 348-820 Candidate Id 9100375070 could you please let me know when I can get exam rescheduled. The support team for exam is taking long time to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: HDPCD Exam not rescheduled despite various reminders at @certification@hortonworks.com

New Contributor

the request number is req#10231

Re: HDPCD Exam not rescheduled despite various reminders at @certification@hortonworks.com

Contributor
@Wasif Abbasi

The only way to get hold of them is to email them as well keep psi support team in loop. You can try posting your query to "William Gonzalez" (search on linkedin) probably he might help.

Sometimes it is difficult to get hold of anyone via email, but if you have an option of calling then I would recommend the same.

Intl : +1 408 675 0983

Highlighted

New Contributor

Ok I'll call them and try that as well.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Nice Post Thanks For Sharing!

Seracelan.com

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here