Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Results not received

HDPCD Results not received

New Contributor

I am addressing this to the certification team. I find it quite disturbing that after 5 days and several mails to the certification team, I still have not received the results of my exam. I even filed a complaints about the environment and no one hast bothered to contact me. I am quite sure you will understnad that I need these information to be able to plan my next steps. For a big and well know organisation I think Hortonworks does not handle these isues quite well. I therefore hope that someone will react to my emails so I know what to do next. My job depends on this and I am sure you understand that.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: HDPCD Results not received

Hi @Nde Gerald Awa, sorry to hear no one has contacted you. You should have received an email notification. I reached out internally to our training team. You should be hearing from someone soon.

New Contributor

@Scott Shaw Thank you for your reply. I will be waiting.

New Contributor

HI @Scott Shaw Communication with the Hortonworks training/support team could really be frustrating sometimes. I have issues purchasing a new HDPCD exam. The exam is still marked as registered even after I have taken the exam, which makes it impossible for me purchase a new exam and retake it. Despite the fact hat I have sent numerous emails, I havent even recieved a reply stating that they recieved my email.

I started with so much enthusiasm with Hortonworks and despite the fact that my company partners with hortonworks, I have had very terible experiences with them. From the exam environment to the constant delay in replies etc. I reall need to reprogram this certification. As I mentioned in earlier posts my job depends heavily on this.

All I need is for the HDPCD certification to be activated within my profile so I can do a new purchase and retake the exam. I will very much appreciate if you could be of help with this. Thank you

New Contributor
@Scott Shaw

Can you please help even I haven't received results of my test for HDPCD Spark Certification

Hi @Vinod Kumar. I'll see if I can find someone who will contact you.