Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPCD Spark Certification Issue

Highlighted

HDPCD Spark Certification Issue

New Contributor

Hi Team,

I have taken the exam on 11-05-2018. While writing the exam, I was unable to execute none of the python API's like .map, .filter, .count, .first etc. I have told the same thing to Proctor and proctor told me that he has written email to hortonworks and he is waiting for the reply. Exam has ended, but there was no reply. After the exam I have written emails to hortonworks but unfortunately, none has responded and even I got the email saying that you didn't pass the exam.

I was getting the error like below.

• pyspark java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "python2.7": error=2, No such file or directory

As the fault was not from my side, Request you to pay my money back as the exam fees is too huge to pay again and write.

I have created the tickets ( 13705, 13752). But didn't get any feedback for these tickets. Please respond. I tried calling to Hortonworks technical support team and he told me that he has written email to certifications team. But didn't get the response yet.

Please help me on this issue. Please let me know for any other details if required.

My Candidate Id

Thanks

Phani Kumar

chakkerla.phanikumar@gmail.com

1 REPLY 1

Re: HDPCD Spark Certification Issue

New Contributor

Hi @William Gonzalez ,

May I request you to help on my tickets(13752) please. I got mail from hortonworks saying that we are looking into the issue, but didn't see response yet. Also, it would be great if you could help me with the issue also.

Thanks

Phani Kumar

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here