Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

HDPCD certification exam issue : Server IP address not found.

HDPCD certification exam issue : Server IP address not found.

New Contributor

Hi Hortonworks Team,

I had attempted Hortonworks HDP Certified Developer HDPCD - English second time on 01/02/2018 details of which are below, Confirmation Code 9AF-346

Candidate Id 2768550072

Transaction Date 1/28/2018

Again there was issue that I faced in my second attempt. There was a problem in connecting to exam server. I have already raised a issue with request number 10867 on 01-Feb-2018 for which there is no response.

With the help of live chat support/proctor of PSI, I tried all troubleshooting options. I even used another computer and network and tried multiple options, I also used PC which was used by my friend to clear the same exam. Also note that all compatibility tests were passed before starting the exam.

Even Proctor form examlocal PSI online team tried connecting to my exam server from their end but they also faced same issue. Proctor also confirmed me that many candidates are facing the same issue and that they have mailed hortonworks team about the same.

Below is the error that I faced, "<someid>.hdpexams.com (http://hdpexams.com/) 's server IP address could not be found"

Kindly let me know when this will be fixed from your end and also help me in exam fee refund process. Looking forward for your positive response.

Best Regards,

Vivek

Don't have an account?