Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HDPambari server setup - i have enter two ip address in confirm host list box with other required informaton then click the next button and progress bar showing installing message but nothing happening after that

HDPambari server setup - i have enter two ip address in confirm host list box with other required informaton then click the next button and progress bar showing installing message but nothing happening after that

New Contributor

HDPambari server setup - I have enter two ip addresses in confirm host list box then click the next button and the progress bar showing "installing" message for long time and nothing happening after that. Please look into this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: HDPambari server setup - i have enter two ip address in confirm host list box with other required informaton then click the next button and progress bar showing installing message but nothing happening after that

Guru

Use Fully qualified domain names (like node1.xyz.com) and not the IP addresses for hosts. This is what is recommended and also gives you flexibility since IPs can change with network change.