Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

HORTONWORKS CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE - certificate or proof of passing score?

Explorer

Hi all,

I passed my HCA last Wednesday, but I haven't received any confirmation/notification of my passing score or a certificate.

Every other vendor I have ever done an exam with (that's a lot of vendors!) has always confirmed my passing score instantly either via an exam centre print out or via an email, and then either sent me a certificate. In the case of AWS, for example, they email you your certificate and confirmation of your passing score immediately after passing the exam.

Anyway, I haven't been able to find out when (or if!) I'll get anything from Hortonworks. Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mark,

That's no good! Can you please send an e-mail with this question to certification@hortonworks.com? Feel free to cc me wbekker@hortonworks.com

Ward

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Mark,

That's no good! Can you please send an e-mail with this question to certification@hortonworks.com? Feel free to cc me wbekker@hortonworks.com

Ward

Explorer

Thanks, Ward - I have sent an email to that email address and copied you.

New Contributor

@Ward Bekker

Hi All,

I passed my HCA exam 17th Feb. And I did not receive any certifictaion or score report.

Could someone help me out because i need to submit my certificate to my company.

Thanks

Sonalee