Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hadoop TLS/SSL server Keystore File Location does not conform to the pattern

Highlighted

Hadoop TLS/SSL server Keystore File Location does not conform to the pattern

Contributor

helo,

I wanted to see how can I create a pattern for the certificates that it will use on the cluster. while trying to make a pattern it said it does not conform to the pattern "(/[-+=_.a-zA-Z0-9]+)+(/)* 

a example of the files names are dude-7.50.12.vm.dude.com the only part that changes in every host are the numbers. How do I make a pattern like that?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hadoop TLS/SSL server Keystore File Location does not conform to the pattern

Super Guru

Hello,

The expected value of the "TLS/SSL server Keystore File Location" is a full path to a file.  It does not accept regex.

That said, can you elaborate on what you mean when you say "I wanted to see how can I create a pattern for the certificates that it will use on the cluster."?

What is your ultimate goal in creating a partern, where are you creating it, etc.?

If you want to configure one file location in Cloudera Manager, but your file names differ, I recommend trying soft links.

For example, if your keystore path is /opt/cloudera/security/jks/keystore.jks, make a soft link there that points to the files of different names.  Or, rename fine different jks files to the same file name on each host.

Re: Hadoop TLS/SSL server Keystore File Location does not conform to the pattern

Contributor

I figured I would be able to do regex or patterns since that error I listed above is what It gave me when I misstype the name and figure from what it told me I could do it. I might just rename them all the same. thank you.

Contributor
Helo,

What if the certs have different password? I have a cert for every host and every host has a different password.
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here